OUR FAMOUS KINGQUAD WITH POWER STEERING, MAG WHEELS AND CARRIER COVERS
The KingQuad 500XPZ Power Steering is not just a new ATV, it’s a KingQuad ATV.
Suzuki, the inventor of the 4-wheel ATV, has created the world’s best sports-utility quad with bold styling plus more capability and reliability than ever before. The legacy of the iconic KingQuad remains fresh and exciting, and is ready for you to join its history. The 2022 KingQuad 500XPZ Power Steering is easy to ride on any terrain with the capabilities that only a KingQuad possesses.
The KingQuad features an impressive amount of torque and an incredibly wide power band to help you charge through whatever chores or challenges come your way.
SUZUKI PROTECTION PLAN
Suzuki Protection Plan is a comprehensive plan that covers all major components, parts and electrical/computer systems on your Suzuki Motorcycle or ATV. Only normal wear or maintenance items are not covered. We’ve built Suzuki Protection Plan around coverage, not exclusions.
- Bold, angular styling, and a relaxed riding position
- Generous towing capacity, fully independent suspension, and easy to ride on any terrain
- Torque-rich, EFI-fed engine, and QuadMatic™ transmission with effective engine braking
- Fender- and handlebar-mounted headlights, LED tail light plus full LCD instrument panel
- Wide range of accessories lets you set up your KingQuad for any mission
- Power Steering
- Front and Rear Carrier Covers
- Mag Wheels
KINGQUAD MAKES EASY WORK OF THE TOUGH JOBS
- The multi-function instrument panel has improved appearance and visibility and provides service reminders based on running time or mileage. The instrumentation includes LCD readouts for speedometer, odometer, twin trip meter, hour meter, clock, fuel level, driving range, and drive mode. There are LED indicators for high, low, neutral, reverse, 2WD/4WD, and differential-locked 4WD and LED cautions for fuel injection and engine temperature.
- High-output, three-phase charging system feeds an 18-amp maintenance-free battery for abundant power for easy starting and accessory use. A sealed 12V accessory outlet is standard.
- The large 4.6 gallon (17.5 L) fuel tank is positioned for a low center of gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock and a ratchet-style filler cap (which prevents overtightening so it can be easily unscrewed for refilling).
- A large 4.0-liter storage compartment is centrally located to the rear of the ATV adjacent to the existing 4.0-liter left-side compartment, providing generous cargo capacity. The 2.8-liter water-resistant front storage compartment includes an easy access screw-on cap.
- The rugged front and rear steel-tube cargo racks have wrinkle paint finish for durability and scratch resistance.
- The cargo racks accept Suzuki’s high-impact plastic carrier covers that shield cargo from wear while enhancing the quad’s appearance. These covers are easily removable for mounting of Suzuki accessories or other gear directly to the cargo racks.
- Full floorboards with integrated raised footpegs provide protection.